Do you often find yourself feeling unusually hot? Are you also confused about why the wallpaper on your walls keeps on peeling even though you don’t even touch it? Do you now feel more easily tired and way too lazy than before?
Well, if you could relate to any of these problems, then it’s time to realize that you are breathing in a lot of water from the air.
Likewise, although your body needs moisture to survive, excess of it does nothing but create nuisance and invites unwelcome guests of condensation on walls, damaged furniture, mold, and infections.
That is why dehumidifiers are excellent electrical devices that help you cope with high humidity quickly and effectively.
But even after being available in sizes ranging from 15 pints to 80 pints and above, selecting the right fit becomes challenging because it doesn’t work on a one-size-fits-all policy.
You have to take care of things like the area of your room, the weather conditions around your house, relative humidity, temperature, and of course, your primary purpose.
However, the best 30 pint dehumidifiers are considered the best for both – small and large-sized rooms.
But the thing is, it should not only be compact and portable but also absorb enough moisture in highly humid areas without malfunctioning or producing a bad smell.
- 1 7 Best 30 Pint Dehumidifiers for Home
- 1.1 1. AIRPLUS 30 Pints Dehumidifier
- 1.2 2. Waykar 2000 Sq. Ft Dehumidifier
- 1.3 3. Vacplus (VA-D1903)1,500 Sq. Ft. Dehumidifier 30 Pints
- 1.4 4. Inofia 30 Pint 1500 SQ FT Home Dehumidifier
- 1.5 5. BLACK+DECKER BDT30WTA 30 Pint Dehumidifier
- 1.6 6. Honeywell 1000 Sq Ft. Dehumidifier (TP30AWKN)
- 1.7 7. LUKO 2000 Sq. Ft Dehumidifier
- 2 Is a 30 pint dehumidifier big enough?
- 3 How big of a room will a 30 pint dehumidifier cover?
- 4 What should I look for when buying a dehumidifier?
- 5 Verdict
7 Best 30 Pint Dehumidifiers for Home
So, to guide you towards buying the best 30 pint dehumidifier we have prepared a concise list of 7 amazing deals you can check out today to get away with high humidity problems.
|AIRPLUS 1,500 Sq. Ft 30 Pints Dehumidifier|
|Waykar 2000 Sq. Ft Dehumidifier for Home|
Easy to use
|Vacplus 1,500 Sq. Ft. 30 Pints Dehumidifier|
|Inofia 30 Pint Dehumidifier|
Portable & Compact
|BLACK+DECKER BDT30WTA Dehumidifier|
|Honeywell Smart WiFi Energy Star Dehumidifier|
|LUKO 2000 Sq. Ft Dehumidifiers for Large Room and Basements|
1. AIRPLUS 30 Pints Dehumidifier
- High-Efficiency Dehumidification
- Convenient Drainage & Sufficient Capacity
- Easy Operation & Multipurpose Modes
- Quiet Moisture Absorber & Multiple Scenes
Are you sick of running around the house searching for the right tools for emptying the water tank of your dehumidifier? Does the water spilling and mess created during the dumping process also frustrate you?
Don’t worry; you can replace your dehumidifier with AIRPLUS 30 Pints Dehumidifier to solve the issue with a continuous and spill-proof drainage feature.
Its 1.5-litre water tank allows you to connect a pipe to the machine and empty it effortlessly for hassle-free utilization. Not only that, but the device will also automatically turn itself off when the tank fills completely to provide added convenience.
Moreover, it contains 4 distinct operational modes to give you complete control over the humidity settings and satisfy all your dehumidification needs in the best possible ways. These are:
- Standard Mode: For common dehumidification requirements at 86°F temp. And below 90% RH.
- Drying Mode: To quickly dry your clothes indoors during humid summers.
- Sleep Mode: For providing an energy-efficient performance and more comfortable sleep during the night.
- Raining Mode: To remove most moisture and make air dry more quickly during rainy days.
Apart from these, the body of this best 30 pint dehumidifier contains universal wheels for easy movement across different rooms. Henceforth, right from your kitchen to your basement and your RV to your closet, you can readily keep it anywhere you like without much effort.
- Super easy to use
- 4 operational modes
- Very quiet
- Long drainage hose
- Highly efficient
- Excellent customer support service
- It makes a loud beeping sound that you cannot turn off
- Produces heat
- The reservoir is too small
2. Waykar 2000 Sq. Ft Dehumidifier
- Dehumidifier for Space Up to 2000 Sq. Ft
- 360° rotatable wheels and ergonomically lift-up handles
- Intelligent Control
- Easy To Use Auto Drain
- Full Tank indicator
Dehumidifying damp areas of size as large as 2000 square feet has never been easier than this.
The 0.66-gallon tank of Waykar Dehumidifier holds up to 3 litres of water and removes a maximum of 34 pints of moisture per day under 90%RH conditions and 35 degrees Celsius temperature.
Thus, it is the best 30 pint dehumidifier for moderately humid offices, basements, and crawl spaces that are 2000 square feet large.
Waykar 30 pint Dehumidifier is uniquely designed using 360° rotatable wheels and many ergonomic handles for smooth manoeuvrability. It also has a 24-hour timer and multiple fan speed settings to offer comprehensive coverage for long durations with customized settings to fit perfectly in all areas.
At the same time, the intelligent humidity control allows you to set your desired humidity range in advance and then operate according to that requirement. In fact, for areas with frequent power outages, the device will even restart itself and continue working when power is available.
Not to mention, there’s auto shutdown, washable filters, full tank indicator, and manual plus continuous drainage options available too for faster, better, and dust-free dehumidification. Hence, it exposes you to a fresh, germ-free atmosphere even in wet weather conditions.
- Very easy to use
- Washable filters
- Automatic Restart
- Energy Efficient
- Full tank indicator
- Easy to move
- Tiny bucket
3. Vacplus (VA-D1903)1,500 Sq. Ft. Dehumidifier 30 Pints
- Professional & Efficient Dehumidification
- Auto Shutoff & 2 Drainage Modes
- Convenient & Easy to Use
- Low-Noise & Optional Modes
Purchasing an extensive and expensive dehumidifier is of no use when you only want to keep it in a small room with mild to moderate moisture levels.
That is why Vacplus (VA-D1903) 30 Pint Dehumidifier is the best rated 30 pint dehumidifier for 1500 square feet areas. It has a 1.35 Liter capacity and silently absorbs 30 pints daily from the air.
The device is well equipped with features like continuous drainage (100 cm long hose is included in the package), smart turn-off, and a 24-hour timer for more flexibility in operation for multiple requirements.
Apart from this, it only produces a sound of 36 DB and works silently with low noise operation.
So, you can keep on running it overnight and even while working or studying without any disturbance or irritation produced because of the loud noise that most other dehumidifiers make.
- Operates silently
- Automatic shut off
- 2 drainage modes
- User-friendly controls
- It only covers a small area
- The reservoir is difficult to remove
4. Inofia 30 Pint 1500 SQ FT Home Dehumidifier
- Efficient Moisture Removal
- Intelligent Humidity Control
- Unique Slim Figure and Aesthetically Pleasing Finish
- User-Friendly Operation
- Automatic Continuous Operation
1500 square feet is not a very large area. But that doesn’t mean you can waste your money on any cheap product that you find on the internet.
Instead, go for a more compact yet durable piece like the Inofia 30 Pint 1500 SQ FT Home Dehumidifier. It is not only the best 30 pint dehumidifier for small spaces but also one of the classiest, most user-friendly products on our list.
Although it comes with only a 0.5-gallon water tank, it still has features better than most other 1500 square feet dehumidifiers currently available in the market. Likewise, it contains:
- Automatic shutdown to prevent leakage and water spilling when the tank is full.
- Adjustable fan speed settings to facilitate more personalized dehumidification based on your specific requirements. `
- 24 hour on and off timer to save power when you don’t want to use it.
- Intelligent restart to resume immediate functioning after a power cut.
- Automatic defrost for places with cold weather conditions.
Inofia 30 pint dehumidifier weighs only 24.9 pounds and has a 190 CMPH Air Flow Capacity. Hence, even after being compact and portable, it is undoubtedly the best 30 pint dehumidifier for basement covering a small area.
Besides, there is also an option to pre-set your desired humidity level after which the device will turn off and restart again when the limit exceeds more than the set range.
Thereby, it saves a lot of power and manages the moisture levels quite efficiently over the long run.
- The water tank is effortless to empty
- Super quiet
- Highly portable
- Great build quality
- Full tank indicator
- It pulls out a lot of moisture
- Excellent customer support services
- It doesn’t remove a bad smell
- No wheels
5. BLACK+DECKER BDT30WTA 30 Pint Dehumidifier
- Small Portable 30 Pint Dehumidifier
- Engineered for the Modern Home
- Top Mounted Electronic Control Panel With Led Display
- Adjustable Humidistat With Digital Humidity Display
Many dehumidifiers give you the option to adjust and change humidity settings via a control panel. Yet, it is not clearly visible or difficult to use more than half of the time.
That’s why the BDT30WTA 30 Pint Dehumidifier comes with a user-friendly electronic control panel equipped with an LED display.
The bright display shows you the exact information you need with outstanding clarity. So, you can make the best use of the moisture-removing beast without much trouble. Along with it, there are 3 distinct fan settings: Low, Medium, and High and a humidistat too.
On the other hand, the structure of the BLACK+DECKER BDT30WTA 30 Pint Dehumidifier is designed in a way that doesn’t make it look like a giant, bulky machine that is not so pleasing for the eyes.
Instead, it has a stylishly sleek and modern body design equipped with lightweight handles and 4 caster wheels for super easy mobility across multiple rooms.
Of course, it also comes with automatic systems for shutting down, restarting after a power cut and defrost, and a 24-hour timer.
However, the best feature is that apart from the full tank reminder, it also reminds you when the filter needs cleaning. So, you never have to set manual reminders on your phone to maintain the device properly.
All in all, it is a superb choice for the best 30 pint dehumidifier especially if you’re looking for an easy-to-use machine that doesn’t require technical knowledge to set up.
- Easily movable
- Modern and stylish design
- The water tank is easy to empty
- Refitting the tank is difficult
- Not as quiet as you want
6. Honeywell 1000 Sq Ft. Dehumidifier (TP30AWKN)
- Powerful Dehumidifier for Rooms up to 1000 Square Feet
- Backed by an Outstanding Warranty
- WI-FI-Enabled and Compatible With Amazon Alexa Voice Commands
- Detachable Water Tank With Comfort-Grip Handle & Anti-spill Tank Guards
- Durable Air Filter
Our sixth recommendation for the best rated 30 pint dehumidifier is the only item on this list that comes with intelligent Wi-Fi control. The Honeywell 1000 sq. ft dehumidifier has an anti-spill body design and is compatible with Alexa.
So, you don’t have to move an inch to modify its settings or turn it on or off. Using the Alexa voice control system, you can do that from anywhere across the room in a super fun way.
Simply throw a command and just like a fairytale Genie it will follow it and change the settings as pleased.
Sounds fun, right? Plus, if you’re always running low on time, then the voice command system is excellent to help you save those few extra minutes during busy schedules.
Another reason why we love the Honeywell dehumidifier is its money-saving design and low-cost maintenance charges.
Likewise, the Honeywell 1000 sq. ft dehumidifier is an energy-star rated product that runs on low power and saves you a lot of money spent on never-ending electricity bills.
Besides, it contains a non-replaceable but washable dust filter which you can clean easily under a tap. Henceforth, it totally eliminates the need to buy and change the filters.
So, all in all, it’s not just the best 30 pint Dehumidifier but indeed the most valuable investment for your money.
- Smart Wi-Fi control
- Easy to set up
- Energy star rated
- Good build quality
- Very fast
- Super Quiet
- Tiny reservoir
- No automatic turn off
7. LUKO 2000 Sq. Ft Dehumidifier
- Equipped with 3 upgraded air inlets
- Equipped with a large detachable 68oz(0.528 Gal) water tank
- 360° rotatable wheels and ergonomically designed handles
- Real-Time Intelligent Control
Having a 2.4-litre detachable water tank, the LUKO 2000 sq. ft dehumidifier is another excellent recommendation for the best 30 pint Dehumidifier to buy in 2022. It has moisture removing capacity of 30 pints per day and enables you to adjust the humidity levels between 30% to 80% under 90%RH and 35°C temperature.
The dehumidification unit is meant for use in large areas of 2000 square feet and comes at a price of fewer than 150 dollars. B
ut even after being the most affordable product on our list, it contains all the necessary features that you must have in the best rated 30 pint dehumidifier.
The 2.4-litre water tank of LUKO 30 pint dehumidifier comes with a long connecting hose of length 3.3 feet for continuous drainage and also facilitates manual dumping of water if needed.
Plus, the machine also shuts down automatically as soon as the water level reaches the maximum capacity that the tank can hold. This is to prevent overflowing of water which may lead to a lot of chaos around your house and cause the device to malfunction.
The body of this best 30 pint dehumidifier contains 360-degree rotatable wheels and lift-up handles so that you can comfortably use it in different places across your house without using your muscle power.
The last and the best feature of this best 30 pint dehumidifier is its ability to show you the humidity levels with the help of multi-coloured lights.
Accordingly, you can pre-set your desired humidity range and adjust it from 30 % to 80% as per your requirements. Following this,
the intelligent display lights will show you the moisture levels in the following ways:
- Red light for 20%-49% humidity
- Blue light for 50%-67% humidity
- Green light for 68%-81% humidity
The two fan speed settings, namely the Ultra-quiet mode, and the night mode allow you to dehumidify your home in a silent way during both day and night.
Likewise, even when it is on the standard model, it will only produce a sound of not more than 46 DB. Thus, it ensures that you do not suffer from any nuisance or disturbing loud noise from the machine operating.
- Highly budget-friendly
- Light indicator for humidity levels
- Very powerful
- Ideal for large spaces
- The water tank is super easy to empty
- Removable and washable filter
- Energy efficient
- Very easy to clean
- The drainage hose is of poor quality
- Bad customer support
Is a 30 pint dehumidifier big enough?
When it comes to choosing a medium-sized dehumidifier for places like your basement, grow room, kitchen, and RV, a 30-pint dehumidifier is just the right size.
In fact, for moderately damp rooms having a size between 500 square feet to 2000 square feet, a 30-pint dehumidifier is not only big enough but also more than enough to facilitate efficient and Powerful dehumidification.
How big of a room will a 30 pint dehumidifier cover?
A 30-pint dehumidifier readily removes moisture from damp rooms of area 200 square feet to 1500 square feet.
If the room is very moist, then a 30-pint capacity is good to cover up to 1000 square feet of area. However, in the case of highly wet rooms, it will only cover 500 square feet area with complete efficiency.
What should I look for when buying a dehumidifier?
There are many things that you must consider before buying a dehumidifier. But out of all the endless list of features and properties that you need to look for, there are some which have extreme importance over others.
These not only affect the functioning of your dehumidifier but also influences overall the speed and quality of results that it produces. These are:
- Pint Capacity
- Size of the water collecting tank
- Presence or absence of humidistat
- Auto defrost mode for places with cold temperatures
- Continuous drainage
- Options for mobility and weight of the device
- Full tank indicator and automatic turn off
- Noise level
- Amount of electricity the dehumidifier consumes
Along with these, certain factors like your primary purpose of buying a dehumidifier, the average temperature and relative humidity around your house, and the exact place where you want to place the device should also be taken into consideration.
30-pint dehumidifiers are an excellent choice for damp spaces of size up to 2000 square feet. They can easily cover moderately humid rooms and produce outstanding results within less time.
Besides, you can use them for medium to small-sized spaces and even utilize them for specific purposes like growing plants or using them in an RV with minimum effort. Moreover, since 30 pints is a medium size, most dehumidifiers are available at a budget-friendly price.
Hence, you can easily afford them. One such affordable recommendation is the LUKO 2000 Sq. Ft Dehumidifier is given above.
If you have a closer look at its advantages and disadvantages, it is evident that all of its features are exclusive and more than enough for the price it comes for. That is why we absolutely love it and highly recommend it.
- Best Quiet Dehumidifier For Your Home
- 7 Best Dehumidifier For RV: Handpicked
- 7 Best Dehumidifier for Crawl Space You Should Buy
- 9 Best Industrial Dehumidifier You Should Consider
- 5 Best Dehumidifier for Living Room
- 7 Best Dehumidifier For Closet You Should Consider